What is essay writing?
Three finalists associated with competition will get a money award!
All finalists will receive a certificate of Contest winning essayist that'll be outstanding addition for their writing portfolio. The Winner are going to be interviewed by our team and get popularity of the finest Edubirdie Essayist, promoted through our social media marketing pages.
Who are able to engage:
We welcome any and every enthusiast to participate in our contest. Experiencing like composing good story? You're significantly more than welcomed
- Insufferably rich C students
- Benefits and drawbacks of immigrant problem (argumentative essay)
- The spot on the planet for which you won`t come for almost any money in society
- Immigrant Knowledge
- Academic dishonesty - a way to an effective profession or university expulsion
- Immigrant times and immigrant means: aftereffects of Illegal Immigration
Our company is happy to pay attention to you and promise an encouraging give more energetic presenter!
- All participants should-be entitled to engage. Check out the Participant part above.
- Competition is absolutely no-cost.
- We try not to charge one to take part the competition. There are no applications besides.
- Send your completed, proper-formatted submission as a keyword Document accessory to [email shielded]
- Limitation one entry per person or email-account. No revisions will likely be acknowledged.
- After distributing your essay, visit our Facebook or Twitter or Instagram and repost the “Superb Contest” post on the page or twitter account. In Instagram tag our web page below any picture, pointing that you want to take part. It helps united states determine you as a participant and announce the champion later.
- Essay must certanly be submitted in English language just at at the most 1, 500 terms.
- Your distribution cannot consist of any offensive, defamatory, or harassing content, or else you would be disqualified.
- All entries should-be initial and without plagiarism! Each essay are inspected with a professional plagiarism checker and any non-unique piece will undoubtedly be declined.
- By entering, you warrant that your particular entry (1) is initial and will not infringe the intellectual-property legal rights of every third party, (2) will not be published in just about any method, and (3) hasn't won an award everywhere.
- Participation within the contest immediately comprises your arrangement toward Terms and Conditions plus the getting rejected of any claim.
- As much as 1, 500 words optimum!! There is no word minimal, though.
- Kindly submit the article in just one of these file types: keyword (.doc.rtf.odt, and .docx).
- Go ahead and use photos if you hold liberties for distribution and/or can offer complete credit into the owner. Please note the image should really be highly relevant to the subject.
- Your title must not appear anywhere in the storyline. Alternatively, kindly provide your name, valid email address and social media marketing id/handle on a different web page of your submitting.
After summary of application acceptance period, all qualified entries would be judged by a panel of qualified judges composed of writers and expert editors of Edubirdie staff.
Judging is carried out in accordance to the following criteria:
- utilization of language,
- creativity and
- relevance towards the topic associated with the competition.
The 3 entrants whoever essays have the greatest total ratings, would be announced the champions.
EDUBIRDIE may, with its only discretion, post the proven winners’ brands on Contest Page and/or any of Edubirdies’ web pages, including Twitter, FB and other social networking pages.
The finalists will receive a notice via mail. Just in case if the finalists: a) try not to answer the notice or b) will not get the award, the Edubirdie Contest committee will run the reward to another location up-running contestant.
An overall total of 3 awards is provided during competition:
- Winner - $500
- 2nd place - $250
- third location - $100
Each reward are granted via PayPal or other applicable payment method. Limit one reward per person.
Submissions are accepted from 5 Summer through 15 July 2016.
The finalists is going to be announced on 25 July 2016 through our social networking records.
Forward your submission to [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Just how do I need to format my entry?
All essays is submitted in English at no more than 1, 500 words. We choose which you deliver the essay in a Microsoft Word document; however, we are going to also start thinking about essays being pasted into the human body of this e-mail it self.
Kindly double-check your distribution for sentence structure and/or spelling mistakes.
Also remember to consist of your title, email address and social media marketing ID/handle in the human body of the e-mail as well as on any copies or accessories associated with article it self.
Q. Just how do I distribute my entry?
E-mail your submission to [email protected]
Each email submitting will receive an email verifying the article was gotten. Also, take note that champions and runners-up will likely to be notified around 20 July 2016 via mail and revealed at our Contest page later on.
Q. What the results are basically discuss the phrase limit?
Your essay may be omitted from consideration. And although there is absolutely no term minimal, we strongly encourage all contest participants to distribute at the very least 800 terms to maximize their chances of winning.
Q. Can I elect to remain private?
Regrettably, we can not start thinking about private entries because of this competition.
Q. My piece was formerly posted. Will you ponder over it?
No. All entries needs to be initial pieces of work and not be previously published.
Q. Can I give you photographs that support my essay?
Please go ahead and add some pictures or illustrations that connect with your piece. But be sure that photographs try not to break any copyright laws.
Q. Will there be any advice it is possible to provide me to assist stand out of the line?
Certainly. Here are some tips from the Edubirdie editorial team, who are in jury.
Stay glued to the motif associated with the contest. Your essay might-be the brilliant one, but as long as it is away from the subject, you'll not hit the score. Look at your spelling. Double-duh, yeah. Nevertheless, we must insist.